[vc_row 0=””][vc_column][vc_column_text 0=””]
By way of these terms, you agree that Jim Cline Photo Tours, LLC (“JCPT”) can obtain and store personal data (“Information”) you provide through our website, and/or through forms prior to participating in our tours [services], and/or by email.
JCPT will securely keep Information in digital format only. Information will be used exclusively for making bookings (hotels, plane ticket, etc.) either by JCPT or agents working on our behalf. Information will also be given in digital form to trip leaders for their reference. Information will never be lent or sold to another company. JCPT adheres to GDPR permitting European Citizens the following rights:
- Right of access: Individuals can ask for a copy of the personal data retained about them and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the personal data retained about them at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: Individuals can ask to have their personal data deleted.
- Right to restrict processing: If an individual believes, for example, that their personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the individual may request limited use of their personal data.
- Right of portability: Individuals have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Where an individual decides that they no longer wish to allow their personal data to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
To view, change or delete any of the personal data that JCPT has collected, simply email us and, within 2 business days, we will act upon your request.
Jim Cline Photo Tours, LLC
11387 Ocean Ridge Way
San Diego CA 92130